Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lost in My Heart !



I’m broken down, lost in my heart
Broken that feelings are torn apart
As much as sadness spread to my ribs
I was washed with sorrow tears,
But even so, they failed to put out the flames of my heartburn
 They could do no more… my naked flames were off the charts
I’ve never sensed that before
I called him, and no one heard but a locked door
If he were there, his lack of passion
As cold emotion..
Would become treasures to adore;
Once he touches how much I love him, how much I care for
But he was deaf to my wailing …
He chose not to hear my soul’s howling …
Ignored that he’s the one I spent my life looking for ..







2 comments:

  1. Wow I like the words
    Really talent
    Please accept my comment
    By the way I like your blog :)
    One I hope you'll visit mine :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fayroz
    For sure I will do ^_*

    ReplyDelete