Saturday, June 16, 2012

close your eyes and hold my hand ...






Close your eyes and put your trust in me

Hold my hand and let’s feel each little dream in you & me

Let your soul as mine be blended nicely

N your words are kept under lock and key

Cuddle my all, ignore whatever but me

Let me be tonight and every night your queen bee

Close your eyes ... touch my soul with bright of yours …

Take me away, galaxies r calling us to have among them tours …

Forgive & forget if once I dropped the ball

Cuz simply put, you’ve always been my goal …

I know I ought to face the music,

 but give my love just a chance,

My fault was just to fall in love at the first glance

Take a chance and give me one to know what there will be

And set us, for a night, for one single night, free

Hold on, believe in my love

Just this once …

Let’s go there, where no dreams’ killers

Where our smiles can find all stable pillars

Lovely be riding on those silver stars

Gems that adorn the velvety cloaks of skies

Let’s ride them to reach the moon …




Tonight at noon,

Everything will be alright,

And what was dim before; once it’s 12 will bright

Once it’s 12; the moon should be completed

Then what’s hurting now, with a kiss from you will be treated

And fortunately, what happened before will never be repeated




tonight at noon,


Smiles are born once again

As lies are fizzled a way, by our honesty rain

Tonight at noon,

Once we are together, nothing again worth fighting for

Nothing is distressing me anymore

Cuz your arms are the home I’ve ever prayed to have before




Tonight at noon,

Peace prevail my all as you … tonight 15th of June

Tonight at noon,

You’ll say “I Love You”

"
Come, so happiness is all what we could think about or think of


Come to me, and let’s dance to the tune of our eternal love …

Come closer, come and kiss me, Shine my world, be my dove …

Lady, the power of love is mine tonight …

So I’ll never let you go, I’ll hold you tight …

Forever a day and  night”

No comments:

Post a Comment