Tuesday, June 05, 2012

I MisSsS U more than words could say ..





I miss him … yes I really do

Not because he’s missing me

But because he did teach me

How never to feel blue

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I miss you..  Yes I really do

Shall I keep this for me?!

Or it’d be better to tell you?!

Did you ever love me!

Did you even feel me? 

Please tell me…

Don’t let me fall through

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Nightly in my dreams I see you

You come seeking for me

As a runaway, with me you want to be 

With a warm hug you say hello

N with a gentle kiss you say bye and go

If you told me that in my dreams we’ll be always together 

I would rather decide to sleep forever

But... Will you ever say that ... Please do...

4 comments:

  1. more than awesome ,,, go ahead baby
    I felt your words inside me...
    like every kind of art have a message to send it out to the audience
    your message is delivered ,,,
    really I proud to be your friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. yassur ^_^ thanks ya 2ammur
    w ana kamen absolutely happy that you're my friend (f)

    ReplyDelete