Tuesday, June 05, 2012

No You --> No Me --> No Life ...



I know that you won’t go

Cuz simply you know I’ll die without you, so

For death you will not  let me bow  :)



PLZ  make me patient    enough to stop crying ..

Make me strong enough to find  a shelter from this way of dying ..

Tell me how could I let you go after you make my life complete !

How could I bear goodbye without making my heart bleeds ?!

How to accept the distance you kept between you and me

While for your breath my heart beats ?!

How could I simply say?

Go baby go            don't worry I’m                         okay ?

How to let you go, how to      let my days          after shining to come gray!

Tell me the way to say’            don’t       leave me’ without being shy …

Show me the way to let the world becomes eternal ...

Just the world I’ve drew for you and I 

You know how long I’ve dreamed to be me & you together..

And if you said goodbye you'll knock me down with a feather ..

Don’t remain passive.. I feel I’m at the end of my tether ..

Hence now, teach me the painless way, to kill my feelings as I..

 To restart my life in the sky....

And tell me where you’ll be after you say bye,

 So if God granted me wings a day to fly ...

I’d nightly come to you if you were down or even high …

Or you have to teach me how to live without life ...

 without your "come to me eye"... 

Why every time I say that you are a” forgive me gift” from life ..

 you come and twist the knife?!

Tell me why ...

No one ever  was oppressed as much as me??

Why to be killed just cuz you wanna stay alive?!

Why there is one time up for every ten's down, struggles fights and strife??



EXIT …

Concerns!  You’ll be lying in wait for me till when!! Would you PLZ take a forever lasted five? 

No comments:

Post a Comment